4.9.06

NIKE FREE X-GIRL

Japanese company, Atmos and X-Girl has collaborated with Nike, and came up with 3 wild versions of Nike Free: Free, Free 5.0, and Free Trail 5.0.

I couldn't stand the other two, so I decided to post just these:





I'm not big on fashion, although I do appreciate it just as much as any other materialistic hag out there...but I don't know enough to know whether or not leopard prints and crazy bright colors are what's hot right now...or the world really is just bankrupt of creative ideas nowadays. :)



All I know is, these sneakers are so hilarious, and just...BUGLY, I just might actually BUY AND WEAR them! Haha.
A more vivid photo of the Free X-Girl, courtesy of bdgastore.com

2 comments:

Alexa said...

i've been trying to order these for weeks and i CANNOT find where to do it from! Any help?

Unknown said...

Same here Alexa! But anything I find on these shoes, says 2006...maybe they dont make them anymore :(